Cherry Blossom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Thunderclan
by Blossom Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:21 pm

» Another Poll (Because I'm bored)
by Nightmare Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:23 pm

» Riverclan
by Nightmare Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:15 pm

» Poll (Warrior Cats)
by Nightmare Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:53 pm

» Making the storys on this site into animations?!
by Blossom Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:56 am

» Site Rules (Must read, must follow)
by Nightmare Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:00 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posters
Blossom
Thunderclan I_vote_lcapThunderclan I_voting_barThunderclan I_vote_rcap 
Nightmare
Thunderclan I_vote_lcapThunderclan I_voting_barThunderclan I_vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 8 on Wed May 31, 2023 8:33 pm

Thunderclan

2 posters

Go down

Thunderclan Empty Thunderclan

Post by Blossom Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:56 pm

Fill this out before you start to roleplay (Ask to be deputy or medicine cat):

Code:
Name:

Role:

Fur colors/designs:

Relationship status (In roleplay):

Personality:

Extra/anything I forgot:
Blossom
Blossom
Artist & Animator
Artist & Animator

Female Posts : 22

https://cherryblossom-rp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan Empty Re: Thunderclan

Post by Nightmare Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:45 am

Character #1
Name: Springheart

Role: Deputy?

Fur colors/designs:
Thunderclan Cat-to10

Relationship status (In roleplay): Mate- Whitefeather

Personality: Springheart is a loyal deputy and very organized, yet she trusts herself more than she trusts the crowd. She is intelligent, and at times, shy. But she likes speaking out loud to all the cats of her clan. She's quick and trusts her instincts. She also has no tolerance when it comes to idiotic cats.

Extra/anything I forgot: Born and raised in ThunderClan, yet secretly half-clan. She has a fake father.

Character 2
Name: Whitefeather

Role: Warrior

Fur colors/designs:
Thunderclan Ruqu4k10

Relationship status (In roleplay): Mate- Springheart

Personality: Whitefeather is very keen, but also tends to be very quiet. He is a good member of the clan because of his sharp senses and good fighting tactics. He, unlike his mate, does not like speaking out to a crowd. He is not the best at making friends, but he cares about the ones he does have more than the world.

Extra/anything I forgot: n/a
Nightmare
Nightmare
Book-Lover
Book-Lover

Female Posts : 21
Location : Reading a fantasy novel... or a distopia novel... or horror... or romance... or... you know what? Nevermind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossom Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:10 am

CODE:
Name: Ferntail

Role: Warrior

Fur colors/designs:

Thunderclan 08

Relationship status (In roleplay): Single Razz

Extra: Im also very soft and fluffy Razz

Personality: Ferntail is a clever and at time very funny. She is kind and caring but also fierce and even deadly when it comes to protecting family and friends.
Blossom
Blossom
Artist & Animator
Artist & Animator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossom Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:25 am

Name: Ember

Role: Medicine cat looking for apprentice

Fur colors/designs:

Thunderclan 74016-large-278463

Relationship status (In roleplay): No mate Sad

Personality: Tough, friendly, kind, lonely, and gentle.

Extra/anything I forgot: Very young and pretty despite her image
Blossom
Blossom
Artist & Animator
Artist & Animator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:12 am

Maybe we should include a description of the roleplay... setting, time, place.
Nightmare
Nightmare
Book-Lover
Book-Lover

Location : Reading a fantasy novel... or a distopia novel... or horror... or romance... or... you know what? Nevermind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossom Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:55 am

okay. Deep in the the forest, time: Whatever time it is rn.
Blossom
Blossom
Artist & Animator
Artist & Animator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:05 pm

How many other people do we need to join before we can start?

Nightmare
Nightmare
Book-Lover
Book-Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossom Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:44 pm

We can start now.

Ember walked into the forest after Ferntail. Once she caught up she smiled and said "Wait the Lavenders over there," she pointed her tail at a bush wall. "Oops," Ferntail wandered into the bushes, Ember watched Ferntail... she was in love. But she knew Ferntail liked toms not she-cats, so she followed after Ferntail with a smile on her face.

They returned to camp with the lavender. That night Ember thought about Ferntail, even though medicine cats could now have mates and cats were fine with two toms and two she-cats together she knew it might work so she decided she would ask Ferntail to be her mate. After all they had been friends since they were in the nursery.

Ferntail and Ember were looking for herbs again three days after Ember had come to a conclusion. "Ferntail," Ember trembled but still smiled at Ferntail. "yes?" Ferntail turned to face Ember. "I ummm..." Ember touched her nose to Ferntails. They both got hot in the face and stared into each others eyes.
Blossom
Blossom
Artist & Animator
Artist & Animator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:35 pm

The cool wind brushed Springheart's fur as she entered camp. She sighed. She had gotten in a nasty fight with a badger that day while hunting for prey, and had come back with one squirrel -- hardly worth the trouble.

It was late, she realized. Only a few cats still wandered about camp. Springheart put the squirrel in the fresh-kill pile, and started towards the warrior den. She'd been feeling so off recently. Like something was wrong. But what it was she couldn't quite place it.

I'm probably just tired because being deputy is such exhausting work, she thought. After all, it was new to her. She'd become deputy only a couple of weeks ago, because Brackenwood, the previous one, had died of a horrible disease that even Ember couldn't fix. And Ember was considered one of the best medicine cats in the wood.

Stop worrying and get yourself to sleep, Springheart's sensible voice scolded her. So she shut her eyes tight and did just that.
Nightmare
Nightmare
Book-Lover
Book-Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossom Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:26 am

"I....why did you..." Ferntail stared at Ember. "Because... I love you." Ember ashamed stared at her paws. "I...Love..you to." Ferntail said not sure if that was the right answer, Ember who was taken by surprise quickly looked up in to Ferntails eyes and smiled.

They got back to camp with their herbs and set them in the medicine cat den. Ember nuzzled Ferntail their tail touching.

Ember and Ferntail Curled around each other in the medicine cat den. Ember was so happy they could be together.
Blossom
Blossom
Artist & Animator
Artist & Animator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:11 am

Morning came much too quickly for Springheart’s liking. She still felt strangely sick. She was the deputy, she couldn’t get sick. Don’t worry, it’ll going away soon. she told herself. She got up, realizing she had actually slept late. The leader walked over to her, and murmured in her ear, “Patrols, Springheart. Send out the patrols.”

“Right,” Springheart said. She walked up to highrock and began announcing patrols. She sent herself on the Shadowclan border patrol, to try to distract herself from all the things she needed distracting from.

She and went with three other cats; Dawnfur, Swifttail, and Swifttail’s apprentice, Bramblepaw. They explored the border for some time, not finding anything, until Bramblepaw let a squeal.

“Shadowclan!! Over here! Over here, come on!” Springheart and the others rushed over. Sure enough, there was Shadowclan scent on the Thunderclan border!
“Hello, Springheart,” came a quiet, horrible voice from behind her. She whirled around, knowing who it was even before she saw.
Nightmare
Nightmare
Book-Lover
Book-Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossom Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:54 am

Ember yawned and turned in her nest, Ferntail had left but it was still warm where she had been laying. Ember got up and sorted the herbs.

Blossom
Blossom
Artist & Animator
Artist & Animator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:52 pm

It was Darkheart. Her enemy. That horrid Shadowclan cat had done nothing but annoy Springheart from the day they first met.
"What do you think you're doing on our land?" Springheart snarled.
Darkheart laughed. “I thought you’d offer more hospitality, Springheart.”
“I’m deputy now, Darkheart. You’d better get off of our land.”
Darkheart blinked innocently, though she was anything but. “It’s funny that you say that, Springheart. We thought we found Thunderclan scent.” Darkheart grinned. “Thunderclan scent… on Shadowclan territory.”
Nightmare
Nightmare
Book-Lover
Book-Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossom Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:22 pm

Ember trotted out of the den, it was still early morning. She looked around looking for Ferntail, she finally spotted Ferntail. Ferntail was sitting with Maplespots a kind tom and a strong warrior. Ember was about to approach them when she saw Ferntail touch her nose to his. Ember furiously watched them leave camp together.

Ferntail unaware that her mate had seen her earlier walked into the medicine cat den. Ember didn't smile or turn when Ferntail entered. "Hello Ember," Ferntail said happily. "Hello," she responded bitterly. Ferntail walked over to Ember and rubbed her muzzle on Ferntails shoulder. "Whats wrong?" Ferntail asked lovingly making Ember want to feel sorry for her, but Ember was still very mad. "You are!" Ember pulled away from Ferntail. They both pinned their ears back and faced each other. Ferntail saw the sadness and anger in Embers eyes. "You and Maplespots... I saw you this morning!" she continued harshly. "You- you're right... im sorry I should leave." Ferntail walked away and laid with Maplespots in the warriors den.
Blossom
Blossom
Artist & Animator
Artist & Animator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossom Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:26 pm

DRAMA

Blossom
Blossom
Artist & Animator
Artist & Animator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:50 pm

"Leave," Springheart instructed. "Please."
Darkheart narrowed her eyes. "Whatever you say, Springheart. We'll just have to announce it in front of all the cats at the gathering." The Darkheart and the other Shadowclan cats turned around and left. Springheart stared after them. She hadn't expected it to be that easy. They were probably planning something.
She looked at the other Thunderclan cats. "C'mon guys, lets get back to camp."
Nightmare
Nightmare
Book-Lover
Book-Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossom Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:21 pm

Ember wondered what it meant. Maybe Ferntail never loved her.
Blossom
Blossom
Artist & Animator
Artist & Animator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: